- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread
- 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of strawberry jelly
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Take the two slices of whole-grain bread and lay them flat on a clean surface.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter evenly on one slice of bread.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of strawberry jelly evenly on the other slice of bread.
- Place the thinly sliced banana on top of the peanut butter-covered bread.
- Carefully press the two slices of bread together to make a sandwich.
- If desired, drizzle 1 teaspoon of honey over the top of the sandwich for extra sweetness.
- Slice the sandwich in half diagonally for easier handling.
- Calories: 420
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 186mg
- Sodium: 1513mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 49g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 24g